[ Home > Gas Scooters > X-Treme XG-550 50cc Gas Scooter, with Electric Start
(EPA Certified) ]
X-Treme™ XG-550 50cc Gas Scooter
with Electric Start (EPA Certified Gas Engine)
EPA Certified Gas Scooter 50cc 2 Stroke Gas engine with Electric Start model XG-550. The XG-550 gas scooter comes standard with a EPA approved gasoline engine. The XG-550 has all of the same features as it's little brother the XG-505 but the XG-550 has many upgraded features you will not find on the XG-505.
- The features of this fast gas scooter include an Aluminum Billet deck and 10" air filled tough tires, (this is the ONLY scooter of this type available with 10" tires, all others are 9" and smaller) and this tough gas scooter also comes with a dual shock front suspension system.
- While riding the XG-550 you will notice it features the widest deck of all of our scooters we offer, it also features aluminum Mag wheels, and both front and rear vented disk brakes along with billet racing handle bars.
- The XG-550 cannot be broken. The frame is made of high tension steel, the deck is made of high grade Billet Aluminum, these 2 features alone make this the toughest gas powered scooter on the market today, & don't forget that this unit is electric starting and the battery is included.
- The scooter battery is charged by magneto while riding and it comes with an external battery charger so you can plug the scooter in while it is not in use. Of course there is a pull starter should you ever need it.
- The XG-550 has NO stickers on the deck, the X-Treme flames logo is engraved by machining right into the Aluminum plate. One word sums it up for this model and that is SHARP!
XG-550 Features & Specifications:
||EPA Certified 2 Stroke 50cc Gasoline Engine
||Electric Start & Back Up Pull Starter
||Dual Charging System 1. Magneto 2. External Charger
||Included (for electric starting)
||10" Aluminum Mag Wheels (Not 9" like all others offer)
|Suspension System :
||This model features a dual front shock suspension system
||Smart Charger Included 110-120 VAC
||Up To 35 mph*
||20+ miles per tank*
||Variable speed control (hand twist type)
||Included - Welded To Frame
||Front & Rear Vented Disk Brakes
||Yes - Folds & Locks In Folded Position
||High Grade Billet Aluminum (Widest Deck Wider than XG-505)
||Billet Head Badge Racing Aluminum
||Length 48" Height 42"
|Suggested Max Weight:
|Carton Size (LxWxH):
||50 x 15 x 19
|Scooter In Box Weight:
||Polished Hardened Steel - Ok For Jumping
||42 Inches To Handle Bars
||30 Day X-Treme Warranty - 6 Month Battery Warranty
|*depends on rider weight
Click here to view X-treme X-550 electrical schematic
*Click to view the
X-Treme XG-550 gas scooter user manual in Adobe format.
Please note that Seat is Not included due to EPA regulation.
Fuel Mixture Instructions
Fuel mix ratio is 32:1
If you want to mix it richer use 25:1
if you want to mix it leaner use 40:1.
Note* 32:1 is a good safe mixture, it's lean enough that spark plug fouling will be minimal but rich enough that the engine is sufficiently lubricated and will not suffer any harm. 40:1 and leaner will provide more power but less lubrication. Any ash less 2 stroke oil brand is acceptable for use in these 2 stroke engines. Examples are: pennzoil, honda, lawnboy. All auto parts stores and wal-marts offer these in the oil section.
Failure to mix oil with your gasoline will result in engine seizure within 30 seconds.
4 ounces of oil to 1 gallon of gasoline / petrol is = to 32:1
We do not ship this Gas Scooter to California or outside the USA. Standard Shipping times apply to items shipped to the 48 contiguous states. For Standard Shipping method to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico, add 2-4 days.
Due to new 2010 EPA regulations, this gas scooter cannot come with a seat kit unless it is classified as a street legal which it is not and cannot be classified as such. Your scooter will probably have NO seat kit included as per EPA 2010 rules & regulations, even though the current photos shows a seat kit installed. We will update the photos soon.
Related item(s) you may need:
Order online 24/7 or call 281-948 3985
Mon-Fri 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Central Standard time.
17515 Spring Cypress RD,
Cypress, TX 77429
For more information or items you would like to see on our website,
Please send us an email to:
Credit Card Safety.
Scooters | Gas
scooters | Pocket
Bikes | Dirt Bikes
| Kid Scooters
| Surf scooters
Parts | Scooter
Maintenance | Scooter
Tips & Safety
Links | View Cart
Policy | About Us | Terms
| Search | Index
Electric Bicycle | TRX
Scooter personal transporter
Product Descriptions: We attempt to be as accurate as possible in all descriptions and Specifications. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Most information is provided by the manufacturer. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Scootercatalog.com. All Rights Reserved.
Scootercatalog.com and it's content is the property of Scootercatalog.com. All other trademarks, logos and affiliate content of manufacturer names displayed on the website are the trademarks of their respective owners and are used for compatibility purposes only.
Accelerated Personal Mobility Delivered Since 2002